Kitesurfing News

Συντονιστής: WindRider

Απάντηση
WindRider
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Διαβάστε τα παρακάτω σχόλια που έλαβα με e-mail:

Δημοσίευση από WindRider »

I was in Cape Town over January and February this year and had a chance to try a few of the bows,Waroo ,crossbow ,switchblade ,sonic,turbo diesel.I was very impressed by them all. All have their pros and all have their cons.I was very much a slingshot fan to be honest but after having flown the spitfires ,have completely been bowled over and converted.Construction wise there is no competition.

I was in the market for a bow when in Cape town but decided to wait a little and see what the the market was going to do ,but after seeing the answer and watching the sonic change their bar setup to closer resemble the answer(not 100% depower) I decided that this is probably what the 2nd gen bow will be like.

That being said I am interested in the 12m answer if it is still available for 850 euros. At the moment i am using two boards a smaller one (Mlf ) which is my general usage board and a larger one for the lighter wind days North dragon .I want to see which style suits the bow first the decide which board to get ,although I must admit was pretty impressed by the redline series ,but as I said a little later on I will get that.

Για περισσότερες πληροφορίες για τα προιόντα της Caution kites:
http://www.windrider.gr/forum/viewforum.php?f=4

www.WindRider.gr
Απάντηση