Απάντηση
WindRider
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Check out a small video clip

Δημοσίευση από WindRider »

Εικόνα
Εικόνα

Check out a small video clip from 24 hrs deep in the Baja Peninsula!!

http://www.bayareakiteboarding.com/view ... 7b816c5ea0

CHECK OUT CAUTION KITES QUALITY:
http://gallery.kiteforum.com/gallery/vi ... me=albur52

Dr.Gonzo
Frequent Poster

Posted Fri May 13, 2005 2:23 pm Post subject

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ wakeboy... it is rediculous to say that Caution and Ezzy use lower quality materials, they use top spec teijin and dacron. The SRP is also not as nearly as high as North or Strike2 so you are tripping.

Whether you like black on grey stitching is a matter of taste, not quality... Ezzy's stitching is the best in the busines imho... triple stitch, glued and taped, wide and flat... they pioneered flat leading edge seems for example.

Layout is simple as it works so why add stuff for the sake of it... ie: no trailing edge splitters like North as Cautions don't flap at the trailing edge.

Graphics are not there to make anything look 'more technical', the guys are just down with it and the flame has been a trade mark since the first range in '99 ... whaddya want... flame cut panels?

The 05s are also one of the lighter kites on the market despite being probably the strongest.

I am an importer so take it how you will but I have flown and dealt with many Caution kites and I can tell you our UK warranty rate is around 1% over the last 2 seasons with almost zero call for any replacement bladders. We have a lot of stoked riders out there and we are very happy dealing with Caution.

Range wise... The Spitfires 1 and 2 are front line flyers... you need to be adept at flying front liners to get the top end range. Whilst its fair to say the 16m S2 is very powerful and grunty (no one would bat an eye if it had 18 on it), the top end is found by setting it up right and simply sheeting out and edging to control speed... 20m is the same. If you are used to a back line flyer like a yarga for eg. then you may be forgiven for thinking they are too grunty and lacking top end... 14m and below all have exceptional wind range at both ends and are very efficient upwind.

Turn rate is smooth and progressive with low power spike... great for waves and powered loops... if you want a ballistic stalled turn for less agressive kite loops you just have to ask for it, crank the bar that bit more and it will deliver.

Caution Kites are well proven to be easy to fly, stable with great performance in all aspects. They are also very reliable.

Some of my photos...

Confident kiteloops...

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

After a successful debut for Caution's first range of boards in 04, the Redline series has been tweaked and expanded for 05. Continuing with the same hard core lay-up with tuneable ABS rails between the bomber DurasurfT base and PBT top sheet, these boards are undoubtedly the strongest and most durable available. This strength and reliability has never been more important with todays fast, hard impact wake style, kite-loop driven riding.

The 05 Redlines are a fraction stiffer giving more torque through the flex pattern for a more aggresive 'pop' than the 04 models, this is especially evident on the new 122. The new formula Durasurf T base is thinner and crisper making for a sharper feel on the water without sacrificing the smooth ride they have become well renowned for.

The Caution Redline boards are an easy and comfortable ride that allow riders of all levels to mix it up with an effortless style.

The constant curve rocker line gives a predictable ride that takes chop in its stride combining with a single concave for more efficient water displacement aiding early planing and directional stability.

The Redline's rocker, concave and flex all work together to make for seriously smooth landings whch combined with the triple density contoured pads give these boards serious shock absorbtion on landings.

Redlines really come into their own on the carve... whether on flat water or in big surf conditions, their ability to cut deep bottom lay down turns, effortlessly combined with snappy tops really sets them apart... No matter what the boardsport, dialling a good bottom turn is the key element that opens up a world of style and progression to all advanced moves .

The Spitfires are one of the most balanced kites you can buy on the market today. Fly them depowered if you want a fast agile kite that will fly like a high aspect kite, or fly them powered up or even over flare them a bit to get a nice grunty pull. Durable as hell they can take more abuse than any other kite I have seen or flown. The jumps are perfect for me; high and floaty. The 05 Spitfire 2 is better than the 04 Spitfire in every way, and the 04 was simply a great kite.

I don't work for Caution or sell Caution products; but I do use them. I am very particular about my kites and boards. They need to perform, and the Spitfires do that in every way. I'm into what works and not just a particular brand; so if something better comes along I will be flying that.

To condor:
A Spitfire would be a great purchase and you should not hesitate in the least on purchasing one. It can take you from beginner to expert with no compromise in performance from your equipment. The Spitfires are one of the most balanced kites you can buy on the market today. Fly them depowered if you want a fast agile kite that will fly like a high aspect kite, or fly them powered up or even over flare them a bit to get a nice grunty pull. Durable as hell they can take more abuse than any other kite I have seen or flown. The jumps are perfect for me; high and floaty. The 05 Spitfire 2 is better than the 04 Spitfire in every way, and the 04 was simply a great kite.

I don't work for Caution or sell Caution products; but I do use them. I am very particular about my kites and boards. They need to perform, and the Spitfires do that in every way. I'm into what works and not just a particular brand; so if something better comes along I will be flying that.

To condor:
A Spitfire would be a great purchase and you should not hesitate in the least on purchasing one. It can take you from beginner to expert with no compromise in performance from your equipment. 2005 Redlines come in at 122, 132 or 142cm complete with 4 Rainbow fins, straps, contoured pads and a grab handle. Contact us for more details or to book a test drive.

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Εικόνα

Lighter, stronger, faster and smarter, the mid/high AR Spitfire II has been fine tuned to deliver a more agressive turn rate allowing riders to nail todays demanding un-hooked kite loop moves with real confidence.

The Spitfire II still retains the classic, well balanced Caution feedback, consistant power delivery and rider friendly 'I always know where it is' vibe that helped make the 04 kite so popular. Like the original Spitfire, its very much a kite that allows the rider to get on with boardriding in style... not demanding a focus on flying the kite.

Whilst extremely agile and quick around the window, the lack of serious power spikes is still very much apparent, even when the kite is drilled through the zone. This confidence inspiring performance characteristic that Caution Kites are already well renowned for is equaly important for fluid waveriding as it is for wake and loop style.

Boost and hang-time are effortless as ever for king of the air style. The shallow draft combined with smaller tubes all round extend the window making fast up-wind performance a breeze... essential for the down the line big waveriding that the Santa Cruz crew are famed for.

Wind range is also uncompromised with the new design... sheet out and the Caution is perfectly happy flying off the front lines attacking the edge of the window allowing the rider to edge and control speed... Sheet in on the back lines and the power is delivered instantly... the 2005 16m is most noticible in this dept. Grunt on demand.

The 05 Spitfire II is also coming with a tapered Carbon bar incorporating a 360 spinning leash system. The 'donkey dick' PU lock in is now positioned on the harness spreader bar allowing for seemless transition between hooked and un-hooked style riding. When used un-hooked in conjunction with a handle pass leash the std safety release is still effectively operational.

The Caution! Spitfire II is a kite that will suit most riders most of the time in all conditions with relentless reliability... its just tuff if you don't like flames, style and attitude...

Check the Caution! Santa Cruz vibe at www.cautionkites.com

http://gallery.kiteforum.com/gallery/vi ... me=albur52

Εικόνα

Rossall
Frequent Poster

Posted Sat May 14, 2005 12:23 pm Post subject

--------------------------------------------------------------

Can't say enough good things about these kites, Had the 04 and the 05 versions and they are probably one of the best all round kites on the market. Great bottom end great top end. Love the way you can just depower the bar and cruise upwind as well, it effortless. They are as stated above bullet proof, great bar and safty even the 05 bag is good. Great price as well, I could go on......oh came out as one of the best in test in the UK mag...........they relaunch, easy no need for 5th line although you can fit one if you want. Theres more much more.

- More Information: www.cautionkites.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Εικόνα
Εικόνα
One thing for sure Spitfires are used by more people in the roughest condition. They are design by the kiters in Santa Cruz, . They are used by the kiters in Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, W.Australia and every where you have the roughest conditions.
If you go to ikitesurf.com and look in the want ads you will see plenty of old Cautions for sale with no rips from the Santa Cruz area. To me that proves they are tough as hell. They are designed to fly great, get plenty of pop, lots of hang time and take a lot of punishment. Caution user never have ripping problems. Do a search on Caution kites. Caution owners love them. They never complain about rips.

The Caution Team consisting of Peter Schiebel, Poul Schiebel, Dave Broome, Aaron Harsh and Brendon Richards took top five spots in almost every heat during the latest San Francisco Thursday Night Race series. The Caution Team was unstoppable with it upwind speed and edge control in the choppy gusty conditions, dominating every heat and taking Top Four Places overall! The Caution Crew was flying the SpitFire 2 14m and 16m kites, and riding the 122, and 132 Caution High Performance Redline twin tips. No other kite even came close to the speed, range, and stability that the Spitfire 2 kites gave the Caution team for upwind and downwind performance. Other riders and by standers where baffled at the pure domination. Look for a Caution Demo event at Crissy Field in the next few weeks.

Caution Kites have always had an incredible reputaion for durability as they are tested in one of the touughest locations in the world. If the kites where sub par or did not hold up to large double over head surf, pounding shore breaks, 20-40 mph winds daily, and blowing sand we at Caution would all be out of work.

It is a blatant lie for anyone to say that we are using a lighter polyester that is sub par. and thousands of our satisfied customers can atest to the durabilty and performance of our product. Our kites last as long or longer than any other kite on the market. We have and always will stand behind our product 110%

Caution: LIGHTER, STRONGER, FASTER, SMARTER!!!!

CAUTION KITES - HELLAS:

WWW.WINDRIDER.GR
Extreme Watersports Center: WindSurfing - Kitesurfing - Surfing Market
Λεωφόρος Κυπρίων Ηρώων 69, Κάτω Ηλιούπολη, 163 41 Αθήνα
Τηλέφωνα: 210 9954992 & 210 9914171
Fax: 210 9954899
E-mail για πληροφορίες: info@windrider.gr
http://www.windrider.gr/img/map.jpg
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος WindRider την Πέμ 22 Δεκ 2005 20:27, έχει επεξεργασθεί 3 φορές συνολικά.
WindRider
Site Admin
Επικοινωνία:

Δημοσίευση από WindRider »

www.WindRider.gr
Extreme Watersports Center:
WindSurfing - Kitesurfing - Surfing Market
Kiprion Iroon 69, Kato Ilioupoli,
163 41 Athens - Greece
Tel.: 210 9954992, 210 9914171, 210 9954899
WindRider
Site Admin